Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anniversary Card!

My next craft is for my wonderful boyfriend since our three month (in my book, a year and seven month in his) anniversary is tomorrow:) I decided to make him a homemade card in purple, since it is his favorite color.
I didn't have any card stock so I used regular scrapbook paper with a few stickers and pop outs I had laying around. I also don't have any glue dots so I made it 3-D using foam stickers, haha. I'm very resourceful! My favorite part is either the tag with the ribbon or maybe how it opens with the overlap.
I find it's much prettier than my Valentine's Day one for chemistry, haha, maybe because I put more love in this one ;)
As always, any thoughts or constructive criticism is highly welcomed! :)
Keep craftin'!
~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment